ACSA – Windows Server 2012
Today everything is on the cloud. It is the best way to store & manage large quantities of data generated through everyday transactions. This course trains you to become a cloud specialist for Windows Server 2012.
This course gives you industry-relevant training in:
- Install & configure Windows Server 2012
- Understand & manage Active Directory Domain Services
- Implement networking services, file & print services, and local storage
- Administer group policy
- Project – Upgrading to Windows Server 2012
Course Duration: ACSA – Windows Server 2012 is a 6-month course. Classes are typically held 2 hours a day/ 3 days a week.
Eligibility: 10+2/ undergraduates/ graduates
ACSA – Windows Server 2012 gives you the required training to build a successful career as:
- Windows system administrator